Definitions and Interpretation
Data : collectively all information that you submit to Eastwick Pest Control Solutions via the Website.
This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Date Protection
Data Protection Laws : any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but
limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national
implementing the laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR, and
any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the
GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
We or Us Eastwick Pest Control Solutions : Eastwick Pest Control Solutions of 3 The Old School
Harlow Hertfordshire CM20 2RW.
User or You : any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by
Eastwick Pest Control Solutions and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Eastwick Pest Control
Solutions and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such
Website the website that you are currently using, eastwickpest.com, and any sub-domains of this
site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a, the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b, references to sub-clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses,
c, a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and
d, "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation" ;
e; reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
f. the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this policy.
Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be
accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to
social media websites.
4. For the purpose of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Eastwick Pest Control Solutions
is the "data controller". This means that Eastwick Pest Control Solutions determines the
purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data from you:
b, job title
d, contact information such as email addresses and telephone number;
e, IP address (automatically collected);
f, a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you
exit to (automatically collected;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a, data is given to use by you; and
b, data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Eastwick Pest Control Solutions will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through
any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are
not obliged to respond to them);
d. when you enter a competition or promotion through social media channel;
e. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
f. when you use services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This
information helps us to make improvements to Website content and includes
your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website
and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our Use of Data
9. any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with
the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used
by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you.
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our
legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain
circumstances ( see section headed "Your rights" below)
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via
an opt-in or soft -opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have
previously engaged with us ( for example, you contact us to ask us for more details
about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services,
and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in consent we will
take your consent as given unless you opt out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that
is , you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by for
example checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to
withdraw your consent, see the section headed "your rights" below.
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for
this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at
your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees,agents and/ or professional advisors - to obtain advice from
professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisors promotions
Keeping Data Secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard you data, for example
a. access your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is
unique to you.
b. we store your data on secure servers.
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected Data
breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us
know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe online on how to protect your information and
your computers and devices against fraud, identify theft, viruses and many other online
problems, please visit swww.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by
HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data
until you request that the Data be deleted.
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about
you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we
provide you with any access to the information we hold about you, we will not
charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive".
Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse
your request. If we request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our
d. Right to restrict our use or your Data - the right to "block" us from using your
Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it
for our legitimate interests.
20. To make inquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the
processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please
contact us via this email address: email@example.com.
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled
by us,you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant Data protection authority. For
the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be
found on their wedsite at https:ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed
if your Data changes during this period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
23. This website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over
statement of other websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
24. Eastwick Pest Control Solutions may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Eastwick Pest Control Solutions. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling part will, under the terms of this policy,be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
25. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
26. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will,
to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy
will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales.
All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
English and Welsh courts.
may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will
be immediately posted on the website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of
You may contact Eastwick Pest Control Solutions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10th June 2019